- Our story began in 2013 when we brought home our first child. Like all new parents, we went through the steep learning curve about what products you need to help raise a tiny human. I really never thought of cleaning products, but when I began to fill the tub for our daughter's first bath, I smelled chemicals in the steam from the cleaner I used to clean the tub. As I pulled the plug and began to clean the cleaner out of the tub, the light bulb came on, and I knew there had to be a better way.
- With a daughter, a dog, and a baby brother on the way, cleaning became a full-contact sport around our house. I looked for natural, healthier cleaners. There were a few brands that were trying, but I knew there had to be a better solution and Good Life Solutions was born.
- Many cleaning products contain VOCs and other toxic chemicals. Phthalates, "PERC," noxious fumes and more can be linked to asthma, cancer, reproductive disorders, neurotoxicity, and more. Cleaning products that run down the drain go through a sewer treatment process, but eventually enter nearby waterways. In a 2002 study by the USGS, 66% of streams contain residues of disinfectants. These and other chemicals negatively impact plant and animal life. Furthermore, many cleaning products are petroleum-based and definitely should not be flushed out into the waterways. To make matters worse, even products listed as "green" are not necessarily healthier or better for the environment. This is why we strictly adhere to the 'Cleangredients" list from the "Safer Choice" program for all the ingredients that go into our solutions.
- Our products are non-toxic, earth-safe, family-safe, pet-safe and contain the fewest number of ingredients possible.
- As outdoor enthusiasts with an environmental science background, we prefer using plant-based, natural ingredients in the household cleaners. It's that simple. All labels have a toxin-free guarantee, declaring our commitment to clean and green products that are better for the earth and our well-being.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com